What has happened to me?
Well... (let's see if I can make this a short blog post cause it's after midnight I and need sleep...)
- I got my drivers license finally in May of 2013.
- I was promoted to Shift Manager at Arby's at the same time.
- In July I traveled back to Mexico do get my kids.
- In August, the four of us has a quick weekend visit to California so the kids could see their grandma.
- School started for the kids in September.
- Gabe turned 5 on the 15th of September
- Danny turned 16 in October.
- I turned 35 in October.
- I got hired to work at a school as an education assistant, in October.
- I started working full time the first week of December at the school and went down to three days a week at Arby's.
- My kids and I moved to a house the same week I started at the new job.
- A new year started!
- I quit my job at Arby's due to stress in February, 2014.
- I started working at the new Subway in town on Feb 15th.
- My stress levels decreased IMMENSELY!
- Marie turned 14 in March.
- With my tax refund, I purchased a much needed desktop computer and printer, set aside money for the kids, set aside money for myself, and paid all my current bills in full.
- I'm finally remembering that I have a few blogs that were gathering dust in the dark corners of cyber space.
Quick enough summary for you?
When I'm not so tired and it's not after midnight, I will elaborate on some of those amazing things that happened with myself and my family over this last crazy year.