Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Strange dreams...

Not sure what to make of this latest dream...

So, it started out with me rushing to catch a tour bus of some sort, worried I would miss it. The strange thing about that was I was sitting in a classroom at my old highschool asking a teacher if I could go see if the bus had arrived yet...

So I walk out the classroom and run across the parking lot, where there are people setting up for a relay type gokart race. Um, yea... Told you it was strange!

Then, when I finally get to the supposed place the bus was supposed to pick me up at, my dream shifts-  now I'm walking with a group of friends through some sort of public market, and its late at night. Strange thing with this part- It felt like I was part of GLEE...

So then I'm just watching a few of the people in front of me, while I'm talking with a seemingly random guy, but hes part of my group... I dont know what the hell we have been chatting about but it seemed like we had been chatting for years. At one point we pass this bar stand (made me think we were in a tropical place) that had a sign "free beer at 11pm and 2am"  and I remember I looked at my phone and it was almost 11pm.  I say "sounds good, I could use one right now!"  

Then we are walking to some other part of the market and talking about different beer... I was watching the guy I had been talking to flirt with the other girls in my group and then walk up to me and ask me a question- which I dont remember but I remember my answer was "I dont talk to people about that!"  and feeling a little embarrased... Then we get to a booth that was playing music and anyone could request a song. So I ask for a specific song, and of course now I dont remember what it was... Then the guy grabs my hand and says "Lets go then" and I just smile and say just a minute... So he walks to the bar booth and sits down and I'm still listening to the song...  and the one thing I remember but dont remember when it was said, but I was asked by the guy if I had a curfew and I remember saying "I dont answer to noone, I am independent. I just rode in with those kids..."  and I was feeling... Excited? Nervous?  Not sure... Something though...

And like all dreams, just when you want it to keep going on so you know what happens next-  *BOOM*  I woke up.  It was one of those SMH dreams. What does it mean? And why didnt I really see a face of the guy I was talking to? All I could tell was that he was tall and broad shouldered and had brunette, almost light brown hair... 

All day I will be wondering.

Kira sandoval :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment