Friday, September 27, 2019

Another year gone by.

Nearly a year has passed since my last entry.

Life.

Life happened, lol.

Some of it good, some of it not so good. But that's the way life is huh?

I still have a lot of issues. I honestly feel that since the day I turned 40 last year, all hell broke loose.

I ended up with a severe skin infection in the worse possible place on my body. That took weeks to heal.

Then I dealt with my youngest having a skin infection, and I initially worried that he had what I had. Thankfully it wasn't, but it still is just as bad. After going to the doctor and dermatologist multiple times between December and May, he was finally diagnosed with numular eczema, aka atopic dermatitis.  He had it on his arms, legs, buttocks... it was BAD.  Multiple round of antibiotics didn't help. Finally a steroid cream mixture got it under control. However, it has come back multiple times, so this is something that he's going to have to be dealing with for the rest of his life. The dermatologist had said, "It can go away and then never return, or it could be something that will be lifelong."  We hoped it would be the "Go away and never return." Sadly it's not.

Health issues, financial issues, mental issues... you name it, I've had it, in this whirlwind of a year.

My youngest turned 11 just two weeks ago. My middle child turned 19 in March, and started her sophomore year of college just last week. My oldest will be turning 22 next month, and is about to start his 4th year of college.

I'm about to turn 41 next month. Financial issues are abundant. Have a leak in my bathroom that I have not had the money to fix, but also do not want to call my landlord, because, due to my own stupidity, there's some water damage in the bathroom... and the cycle continues... no money= no leak fix=more water damage= not calling landlord=stupidity=etc...

I'm not a grown ass woman. I'm a child still dammit.  That's what I feel like at least. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment