Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ANNIVERSARY!!!

OMG!!! Today is our anniversary! 9 loooooong years!!! Not many people thought that we would make it past one year! And speaking of one year- I want to congratulate a friend of mine who just posted in her blog that she also has her anniversary today!! Here's her post- http://www.thecrazyhousewife.com/blog/2006/03/27/tomorrows-the-day/ She just celbrated 1 year!!

I feel like dancing and singing!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


I just don't know how to react! Should I cry, should I laugh, should I smile like a little kid??? I know we won't be doing anything this year. We are waiting till next year, cause it's more important- 10! Just think- 9 years ago I was 3 months pregnant and getting married on this day!! Ok, enough- I got laundry to do- that's married life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment