Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not much to say...

Ugh, I don't know. It must be contagious or something. I mean, I know I'm not the only one in the same predicament. My friend Bruk talked about it on her blog too- http://bruksplace.blogspot.com/2006/03/theres-nothing-more-to-be-said.html. Who really wants someone else to raise thier kids?? I mean come on!! There has got to be a way to earn enough money to stay home right?? I'm not doing so hot with my home biz, and I don't want to quit, so I won't- BUT I really need the money. WHATS WRONG WITH ME???? I can't even get into the autosurfs, to make money cause I don't have any to work with. UGH!! I've already spent my savings like five times over- I should have over 12 thou in savings, but I don't Help pay rent, pay bills, pay medical expenses. Another thing- if someone had warned me how expensive it would be to have kids, I may not have had any, well, I would have been more careful and waited longer till I was more financially stable. I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but I am having soooooo many problems. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment