Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hmm, what would I do if I could make improvments to my husband!! I was reading my friends blog The Crazy Housewife , and she had a great technical view on her husband situation. If only life were that simple!! Wouldn't it be great to be able to add, change, and remove programs from your husband, just like you do with your computer?? Only the problem is that the computer is waaaaaaay easier to change and remove programs on. I would love to be able to take away a few things from DH right now! Limiting his time with his buddies would please me greatly, while increasing his time with the three of us. Today wasn't as bad, we did a few things together, but it's when it is most needed for us to be togther that he decides his buddies need some more beer. HA! Add hot food and lingere indeed. I'll let the crazy housewife do her own upgrading, cause I don't really care for the lingere part.

No comments:

Post a Comment