Friday, April 07, 2006

I had a problem a while back on this blog...

I don't know if anyone else noticed- my sidebar was appearing underneath my posts. And I wasn't the only one with the same problem either!! My pal Elizabeth had the same problem and she blogged about how she went about fixing it! Well, I followed her tips, but it still didn't come out right. OK, then , so what did I do??? HA! Actually it was a week or so ago and I honestly can't remember *someone please hit me on the head* I think it was because some of my links were too wide or something like that... But if anyone ever has that same problem with your sidebar going to the bottom of your posts- read Elizabeth's blog cause she really went into detail on how to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kira - I remember you saying that you changed your settings to only show one blog entry at a time and that worked for you. I think that was you. I'm glad your site got straightened out! It can be pretty frustrating! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete