Tuesday, April 11, 2006

You'll never guess what I did!!!!!!

So, I've been trying to earn money from home. I joined a great team last year and have started to make a little (say $2-6) with that biz, but I certainly don't make enough money to stay at home. So what do I do?????? I join two other biz's! Crazy huh?!!

I've been kinda following my friend Cindy's blog also, Moms Makin Monny, and I have done some of the things that she suggests! I do paid surveys, and autosurfing now! You can also find a great list of surveys on my other friend Elizabeth's blog Free Survey Lists. Both blogs have helped me in my search for $$$$$! HAHA!! I have been paid a whopping total of $.20 for one autosurf I joined, and I am anxiously awaiting a $5 payment from another! I also been paid $30 from a survey site that I've been doing for a while! So take a look at what my friends say about making money on the internet! I trust thier advice!

BTW- bet you're wondering what the other two biz's are I joined! Mia Bella Candles and Stuff A Friend! SAF was free to join! Great bday party gifts and activities *hint-hint*!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment