Friday, April 14, 2006

I have to write about this...

I don't really know how to put my feelings into words about this subject. It's a little tender for some, but the info I just was introduced to makes me, well, extremely pissed. I'm talking about the events leading up to, during, and after 9/11.

At mommyjobs.com, we had been discussing this subject, rather heatedly, I might add. Here's the link if you're interested http://mommyjobs.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=3090. But what comes into play is the fact that on April 28, the first of two 9/11 movies will be released in the movie theaters. This movie is about what the families believe transpired aboard Flight 93, the one that crashed into a field in Pensylvania.

Or did it? What about the American Airlines flight that crashed into the pentagon??? Did it really? And why was there so much controversy about the subsequent events with the twin towers? They shouldn't have fallen, that much has been said, but were they damaged enough from the planes to fall like that????

I urge you to watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGEb40o17yE. This is part one of three. You will need to watch all three. Watch them with your full attention, at a time where you will not get distracted. You will need about one hour and thirty minutes to devote to watching all three videos. Warning, you may feel sick to your stomach after you finish watching them.

I have nothing more to say about this right now.

This post has been generously sponsered by Jackiesbizblog.blogspot.com! HUGS TO YOU JAC!!

4 comments:

  1. Yep that's right Kira, you can never be too sure about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so out of touch! I didn't know two movies were due to be released about 9/11. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about this topic. I was living in CT at the time it all happened and my family lives in NY. It was very scarey. I have so many ties to NY. My boss at the time couldn't communicate with his daughter who lived very near where all of this took place. Needless to say, the office closed that day. We all just couldn't function. I don't think I'm ready to see a movie about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not able to see the movies as my connection speed is terribly slow, but I looked up some blogs and other information about this and it's just unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too had no idea about these movies that are due to come out. My husband likes to watch everything about 9/11 sometimes I can't bring myself to watch them b/c it saddens me so much.

    ReplyDelete