Friday, April 28, 2006

My bad week...

I've been to the hospital twice now becasue I got a staph infection in my left leg. I just wrote about the dangers of staph and my problems on my other blog. Needless to say, I have had a bad week. And now I have to worry about the hospital bills ;( I have no insurance. I don't know what to do. I have not been able to make money from my biz. Actually from neither of them. And autosurfing is no way to make money either. I've lost about $15 there, which was all loose change, but frustrating nonetheless. Forgive me, I need to go bawl my eyes out now. No money + bad infection= AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( ;( ;( ;(

2 comments:

  1. I am SORRY Kira! I love ya and I hope you get better soon! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I just commented on an earlier post, but I thought I'd send words of encouragement. You might consider tutoring and/or teaching music classes from home. It's good money, can be done part time, and you can create your own schedule. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough time. It's hard to get motivated when everything feels like it's going wrong. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete