Saturday, May 24, 2008

Extremely interesting book to read

Quite a few years ago, my mom gave me a book to read about motherhood. Of course, I never read it.

That is until now.

I decided to start reading it yesterday, and even though I'm only 25 pages into the book (about 1/6 of the way through), I've enjoyed what I've read. To top it off, I've encountered a few possible reasons why I'm feeling as depressed as I've been.

The book is called Motherhood-What it does to your mind, by Jane Price. As I continue reading I am trying to jot down notes and key phrases that stick out in my head as reasons for my problems. It is extremely mind boggling, and I've just scratched the surface, but I may be able to understand myself a bit more by reading this book.

I guess I can now thank my mom for giving me the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment