Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yes, I am back to posting!!

This blog is once again active! I apologize for not posting anything since 2009... life got in the way, I lost track of time... I also had completely forgot my email and log-in password for the account this was linked to before.

So how did I get this back you are wondering?? By simply doing something I have been dreading for years- CLEAN UP!!! HAHAHA!

If you happened to find this blog now, and are wondering why there is such a long gap between posts, that is why.

So much has happened since June of 2009, which is when I last posted on here. Life really threw a curve-ball and knocked me unconscious, so to speak, for a good long time. Since I thought I had lost this blog and the other's on this old account, I started a new blog.  I won't bore you with re-posting anything, but if you want to catch up a little with me, here's the lowdown of what happened to me and my family since my last post here...
http://dailyramblingmom.blogspot.com/2011/12/im-sure-that-by-now-you-know-someone.html

I am keeping the new blog. I like what I've done with it, and I like the topics that I've written about. So this blog will still be my venting hole. The Daily Rambling Mom blog will now be more geared towards immigration issues and my online endeavors. At least, that's what I would like to do with it, now that I have this again! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment