Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Been a while: Update.

Where to begin... I still need to find a place to live. :o(  I'm in a sticky situation that I feel powerless to change.

First: I got a job finally! I started May 28th, so I've been working a month now. Unfortunately right now I am barely getting 20hours a week. Hopefully that will change soon.

Second: I was planning on going to Mexico for Marie's elementary graduation which is on Friday, but things have made it difficult... my dad wants to sell the house and has since April. But he gave me an ultimatum too... if I wanted his help with the travel expenses I would have to move out of the house before he would give me the money for the ticket to go down. My aunt would give me the money to come back with the boys. And I am still in the house because I can't find a place to go to even temporarily. :o( THEREFORE, no trip from today until the 10th as originally planned. Marie says she understands, but I'm her mother.. I'm SUPPOSED to be there for her on things like this. *sigh*


Third: Since I didn't go to Mexico today as planned, I now have the trip scheduled for August 1-7. I will have to be back to work on the 13th. In the meantime, I need to find at least a temporary place to move to ASAP, so that I am no longer a burden on my dad. Here's where it gets sticky-  he won't talk to me, won't even help me. He long ago requested that we communicate by email, yet I have been sending him almost an email a week, and yet to hear back from him. I have updated him on what is happening and why I am not moved out yet. In the last email I got from him, he said "Email me when you have arranged to move, and then email me again when you have moved." That was it. :/  What can I do about that? And after that last email, he had come twice and started removing HIS stuff from the house, but has not been back since.  I feel helpless and lonely because the one person that was going to help me hasn't even answered any of my messages or contacted me at all in over two weeks, with the exception of a facebook message "what's happening with you , I haven't heard from you! I'm getting worried."  So I don't know why my messages have not reached that person...
Ugh, I'm just too stressed out to do things properly. On top of all this I have had severe lower back pain that quite a few of my friends think may be due to kidney stones. As if I need ANYTHING more to happen right now... *sigh* I've been trying to pack, but due to the pain I can't do much. :o(


Anyway, that's all I can say for the moment. I'll update more soon... I think I can blog mobile now too, so I will try and do that more often.- even if it is just quickie posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment