Sunday, November 04, 2012

Fitting in and perceptions- double take...

It seems that my perceptions have decieved yet again. My mind is reeling right now :o(  I am treading on thin ice right now with a few friendships because of the perceptions "disagreement" I like to call it.

On the other hand- one newer friendship is forming that I had been worried about. Turns out one friend was feeding false info to the newer friend: telling this new friend I was not worth becoming friends with, for very strange reasons. :/  And the friend also purposely egged me on and led me to believe I was being purposely slighted by other people. I had a nice 3 hour chat with the newer friend, cleared things up and reached an accord. I feel much better now, knowing that the newer friend understands me enough to realize I am not that type of friend. I even discovered that newer friend and I have quite a bit in common. Newer friend even said "I think we could be great friends." Its nice to know that someone really wants to get to know me and actually tells me that to my face! Feels really nice.

Now what can I do about the other friend? I truly don't know. I'm frustrated and upset, but honestly not very shocked by most of what I found out. I had that gut feeling something was amiss... don't you just love those gut feelings?   

So for now I will continue taking life one day at a time. I will continue to start my day on a positive note. Until then...

Kira Sandoval :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment