Thursday, November 08, 2012

Sick of all the drama

Being drug into other peoples drama is really wearing me down. :o(

My roommate is bad enough, but the other crap that has been going over the last few days REALLY is pushing me close to breaking point... (ok some of the things going on are not crap but still major issues in my life).

Soon though the majority of it will be behind me and I will be able to relax a whole lot more. Although I won't be able to relax fully until my kids are with me. :o(

I have some good new friends that are doing an exceptional job keeping me occupied and trying to help me get away from most of the drama. As a friend told me the other night, I got to keep my head above water. I think, as long as I continue with a few of these new friendships, I will be able to.   

Kira sandoval :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment