Sunday, February 03, 2013

Flashback

Just wow... going and looking at stats and such, I saw that a particular post has been the most popular one on this blog... http://kiraspinoff.blogspot.com/2006/04/why-are-men-such-bad-liars.html... So I guess it's time for an update. :o(

We are not together anymore. Things have not improved since 2006. I am shocked that things have been as bad as they were for so long. I was blind to way too many things. Right now I am just doing my best to make life better for my kids.

The drinking dh did never changed. In fact, it got worse, and he got into drugs as well. :o(

He is currently in Mexico- he was deported in 2009. My kids and I followed him, with me thinking that things would improve, but I was wrong.

I'm too tired to go into anymore details... but I just had to comment on the older post!

No comments:

Post a Comment