Saturday, July 19, 2008

Journal entry from February 18!!

Well, this entry was made the old fashioned way, with a pencil and a piece of paper. At that time both my computers were down, no internet, and I was flat on my back, as you will see...

I should be blogging, but since I don't have internet for now I will just write the old fashioned way- Boy already my hand is cramping!

I've been sick for the last two weeks- for some reason it seems like the month of February always starts off with me sick. Anyway it started Monday the 4th. I cam home from school shivering uncontrollably, so I lied down on the couch with a blanket and tried to sleep. I'm pretty sure I had a fever. I ended up sleeping pretty much all day for the next two weeks.

Friday the 8th I had a DR's appointment that lasted a couple hours. So that was the only day I went out that week.

Now I have my appetite back, mostly. Lost of things are different this time. Any smell of cooking meat makes me nauseaus. I wasn't like that with either kid, so we'll see what happens over the next few months. I've also been getting strange cramps, bu only in the evenings and only every few days. I hope it's just "growth spurts."

My next appointment is tomorrow- early at 8:30am.

To top it all off, I was throwing up daily for those two weeks. I couldn't tell if that was flu related or pregnancy related, but I'm sure it was a combo of both. I ended up loosing almost 15lbs because I couldn't eat anything other than a few saltine crackers. Of course, once I was able to eat again, it came back right away.

1 comment: