Saturday, July 26, 2008

Journal post from June 13

I am extremely overwhelmed. I'm starting to think it's too much. A friend has been helping me with organizing my life- starting with the visual mess. First, she, along with my SIL, went through my room throwing away whatever looked like trash to them and putting all the clothes into bags to be washed. What is happening here is overwhelming me so much I can't even write about it. And DH is acting like he doesn't care what is going on.

I needed the help really, I did, but this is too fast. And DH not being at home to help me or even just so I can talk to him about my feelings is not making this easier.

I'm not dealing with this well. Today my SIL helped organize the closets. She also decided that the living room needs to be rearranged and moved the furniture around. I hate it.

Well, after all that, I never tried to move the furniture back. It's still the same. Only what I'm trying to do is convince DH to get rid of the sectional he brought home, because it's taking up so much room in the living room, plus it's really nasty dirty now. And it's falling apart,and I cannot sit on it because it's so low to the ground, that's how old it is. He only brought it home because he thought we needed a new couch. Well, we sort of do, but not an old, falling apart, dirty couch. New is new, and that's what we really need. Maybe I can convince him this weekend that we really don't need it in the living room, especially since we need to have as much room as we can for the baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment