Saturday, July 26, 2008

Last journal entry from July 7

Now since this is the last journal entry I did, I think I feel comfortable enough to continue with the normal postings!!

I've been feeling very nauseated the last few days. I'm not getting the "Morning sickness" again. I've known others who got sick again the last trimester, but I don't want to deal with that.

Saturday I had a really bad cramp, but it was on the right side of my belly. It felt like the charlie horse I had in my leg- made me want to faint and nearly throw up. That was really weird and scary. It lasted about 5-10 minutes. I had another on my left side the next day, but it was very light, not like the first.

My appointments are now every two weeks. As of today I'm 30 weeks. I am also going to a Lamaze class with DH every Thursday night. Last week, July 3, was the first. It was interesting. I understand more about what is going on in my body and why I'm getting the aches and pains I do. I think DH was glad I made him come as well.

Well, since that first class, we were unable to go back. DH couldn't get off work in time and has been coming home by 8 or 9pm. He wants to get as many hours in as possible so we can try and start saving money again, plus he wants to be able to pay off a few debts before the baby is born. The most important debts we want to get rid of are the bank debts. We'll see if we make it!

Also, my doctor said that my side cramps were probably my uterine ligaments cramping up. I honestly have not done much exercise this time around, and it's getting harder to walk around. This entire pregnancy has been very different from the first two. I continue to have side cramps, but I'm trying to do some extra stretches every day. I feel stupid not to have continued my workouts at Curves, but it's too late to change things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment